This course teaches the participant how to design a GuidedSMILE case using the GuidedSMILE plug-in within RealGuide. Participants will learn the how to design traditional CHROME GuidedSMILE and the new GuidedSMILE LITE for both dentate and edentulous patients.
This revolutionary plan-and-design software allows the user full control over implant and bone reduction planning, the ability to share with colleagues, and the power to turn a plan into a GuidedSMILE product, effectively and quickly.
For the first time, one software provides the power of planning and designing a patent-protected, market leading, stackable guided system.
You will learn:
- How to import files into RealGuide – dentate and edentulous
- How to do basic implant and pin planning and model preparation
- Different Pin Guide designs variations for dentate and edentulous patients
- All aspects of the GuidedSMILE design process
- How to successfully troubleshoot complex cases
NOTE: You will receive a $200 discount coupon for the GuidedSMILE plugin upon the successful completion of this online course.